The year 3/4 camp is fast approaching.
All children attending camp need to be at school between 8.30am – 8.45am. They will need to go to directly to their classrooms.
PLEASE NOTE: STUDENTS WILL NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN LUNCH ON THE FIRST DAY. PLEASE CLEARLY LABEL YOUR CHILDS LUNCH.
If you have identified your child as needing medication please bring this medication to Ms Kingsley (Room 42) or Ms Huntly (Room 37).
Student Clothing and Camp Items
Below is a list of items that you should bring to camp. Please put your name on everything and make sure that you have adequate rain gear. Camp activities can continue in the sunshine and the rain. Older, warm, comfortable clothes are preferable to fashionable ones.
- Sleeping bag
- Waterproof raincoat is essential (nylon jackets, sweatshirts, and fleeces are NOT waterproof)
- Warm Jacket
- 5 x Shirts (including long sleeves)
- 3 x Warm Jumpers/Windcheaters
- 3 x Long Pants (Tracksuit pants, Cargo Pants etc.)
- 6 x Pairs of Socks
- 6 x changes of underwear
- 1 pair of pyjamas
- 1 pair of runners
- 1 pair of boots – such as gum boots (suitable for wet weather)
- 1 pair of thongs (for showers only)
- Gloves (optional)
- Scarf (optional)
- Plastic Refillable Water Bottle
- Bath towel
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, hair brush)
- Tissues or handkerchiefs
- 4 x plastic bags for dirty clothes
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Mobile phones, iPads and iPods or computer games
If you have any further questions please see your child’s teacher.
Year 3/4 Team