Being curious is being eager to know or learn something. We can be curious by asking questions or coming up with ideas about things.
We have created a Curiosity journal this term and we are recording any wonderings we have and investigating answers for the questions we want answers to. We also have a class Wonder Wall where we can add questions for the whole class. We will spend time investigating these and finding answers just like we do with our personal questions.
Here are only a few of our class wonderings we are curious about:
- What is the oldest sport?
- Is Pluto still a planet?
- Will we ever stop using paper money?
- How do you get money when you are an adult?
- How does space work?
- What was the first school?
- Why do animals eat other animals?
- Who created arcade games?
- How are cats so flexible?
- Why do cats go to the tops of trees?
- Why do kangaroos and koalas only live wild in Australia?
- Do dogs eat pickles?
- How much money is made everyday?
- What is the biggest city in the world?
What are you curious about? Let us know!