3B Dresses Up for Book Week!

Hello, we are 3B and we would like to share what we dressed up as for Book Week (Tuesday 22nd August).

Hello, my name is Gabriel. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Darth Vader from Star Wars. I decided on this character because he is evil.

Hello, my name is Mehul. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Superman from DC Comics. I decided on this character because I like DC Comics and I like Superman the best.

Hello, my name is Alycia. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Tim O’Brien from Hawthorn. I decided on this person because I love AFL and I got for the Hawks. My dad got the jersey for my birthday and he is my second favourite player.

Hello, my name is Onil. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Joe Daniher from Essendon. I decided on this person because he is my favourite player in Essendon and he is tall and scores a lot of goals.

Hello, my name is Mohammad. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Batman from DC Comics. I decided on this character because I love DC Comics about Batman and I wanted to be Batman.

Hello, my name is Jaylen. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as the boy from I Love My Granddad. I decided on this character because I do everything with my Grandad like the boy did in the story.

Hello, my name is Kaan. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as a footy player from Collingwood. I decided on this person because I love Collingwood players and I have read the Collingwood book.

Hello, my name is Natalie. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I decided on this character because she looks a little bit like me.

Hello, my name is Saja. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Anna from Frozen. I decided on this character because she is funny and crazy.

Hello, my name is Blessing. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Anna from Frozen. I decided on this character because I like Disney Princesses.

Hello, my name is Makayla. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Thelma from Thelma the Unicorn. I decided on this character because I love unicorns and other mythical creatures.

Hello, my name is Emerson. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Thelma from Thelma the Unicorn. I decided on this character because I love unicorns and my unicorn onesie.

Hello, my name is Abaan. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Messi from Barcelona Soccer Team. I decided on this person because I love soccer.

Hello, my name is Mariah. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. I decided on this character because I like her and she is evil.

Hello, my name is Isabella. On Tuesday the 22nd of August we had Book Week dress-up day. I dressed up as a Hip Hop Dancer from a book. I decided on this character because I love dancing and it’s one of my favourite things to do.

Thank you for reading about our dress ups for Book Week!

3B

14 thoughts on “3B Dresses Up for Book Week!”

1. Hi 3B. We like your costumes for book week they have lots of details and are shiny and bright . Where did you get them from? Could you please share your favourite book with us one day?
    We love being your little buddies.
    From 1D ❤️

2. Hi 3B I like your costun vary mach they look very good and shiney and very bright and you are the best buddy and you
    do cool stuff and fun thing,s.❤️