ScienceWorks Excursion

Last Friday we went to ScienceWorks. The bus trip was probably 45 minutes long. My favourite rooms were the Lightning and Science rooms. The Lightning room had a show in it and lots of experiments. The Science room had a couple of things. Finally the Sports room had a couple of games and exercises. The playground had lots of things. I also climbed trees. It was exhausting and fun. – SS

On Friday 25th August we went to ScienceWorks. It was fun. My favourite part was the drive back to school. – EM

On Friday 25th August we went on an excursion to ScienceWorks. Lola’s favourite part was the Lightning room. It wasn’t a room where you looked at objects, it was a show. Aaliyah’s favourite part was the Lightning room also. It was amazing and Lola’s hair was unbelievable. While we were there our friend Taylor was on holiday in Queensland. – AK, LM

On Friday 25th August 3C, 3A and 3E went to ScienceWorks. In my opinion we had so much fun. I wish that we could go back soon. My friends and I made a program and we had to see who could go to the highest level when we were climbing the trees. – SJ

On Friday 25th August 3C, 3A and 3E went on an excursion to ScienceWorks. We went in the Lightning room and Phil turned the lights off and the lightning came out of nowhere. That was my favourite part. – OA, FH

I also liked the Lightning room. It was really fun. I had never seen real lightning before in my whole life. – HO

On Friday August 25th 3C, 3E and 3A went on an excursion to ScienceWorks. It was a really long way on the bus but when we got there we put our bags on a trolley and went to the lightning room. After that we had lunch and went to see the science exhibit. – HS

There was magic tricks and lightning and balloons and the fun thing was watching lightning. It was dark. – GO

On August 25th we went to ScienceWorks. I really enjoyed going there. They had a lightning room where there was real lightning. Wow! It was very fun going to ScienceWorks. – GK

I had fun at ScienceWorks. My favourite thing at ScienceWorks was the magic door. – AB

At ScienceWorks we had the racing track and I had a draw with Senitha. We also went to the feeling room and I felt weird when Harjas pressed a lot of buttons. In the Lightning room I opened my ears a little when I saw the lightning and it was really loud. – RS

At ScienceWorks we went to the Lightning room first. It was really dark and loud. When Phil turned the lights off, lightning came. It was so cool! – A.Am

At ScienceWorks we went in the Lightning room. At the end there was a lightning show. After that we had to go eat lunch. – SR, YK

On Friday August 25th, we went to ScienceWorks. Some of the things that were there were running races, visual soccer and the really cool thing there was a Lightning room and they used real lightning. We were safe because the lightning was in a big cage. We also had a rock climbing wall and there was a magic door that spun around and you went to another area. I also really liked the bike with the flying skeleton. – A.Ak

On Friday 25th August we went to ScienceWorks. In the building there was a build a car space and outside there was a yellow door room that was an old coal mining spot. – JA

While we were at Scienceworks, one of our classmates was in Queensland having lots of fun!…………

Me and my brother were in the pool for pretty much the whole day except for when we had breakfast, lunch and dinner. We went on a waterslide that leads into the pool. I went on it so many times! – TS

2 thoughts on “ScienceWorks Excursion”

1. Wow you went to Scienceworks, we’re so jealous.

Hope you guys enjoyed because it’s really fun there.

-Eshaan and Raghav