In 4E we have been learning about different discoveries and scientist that have impacted our world. We all chose a scientific discovery we were interested in and were able to use keyword searches and paraphrase important information.
We first had to think about the type and amount of information needed for our presentations and created a rubric to assess our work.
- “I think a 3 star presentation will include lots of information that explains each idea in detail. It should have at least a page worth of information per paragraph,” Melissa.
- “A one star presentation will have very little information and would be less than 1 minute,”Lucas.
Some facts we have learnt while researching are;
- “Albert Einstein won a Nobel prize in 1921 for his work in physics,” Lucas.
- “Cars were invented in 1985-1986, by Karl Benz,” Haydar.
- “Penicillin was discovered in 1928 when Alexander Fleming came back from a break and found a mould that killed bacteria,” Zain and Abaan.
- “Galileo discovered that the moon had mountains just like earth,” Melissa.